A few random things from the past week:
- Trixie turned five! How did that happen? One of her gifts was this unicorn backpack, which she promptly gave a haircut. You can’t see what would be the unicorn’s flowing pink mane, but I’m sure you can imagine its current state. This unicorn’s now ready to report to Marine boot camp.
- This is how I still think of her.
- Ok, switching gears here, but this five-in-one hair treatment is absolutely awesome. It does a lot, which makes it perfect for traveling or the gym. A dime-sized amount is more than enough.
- Speaking of traveling, I had to piggyback another trip on to the one where I was running races last weekend. This was for work; destination Atlanta. I was thrilled to score an amazing all-glass room high in the sky above the city at this hotel. These pictures don’t do it justice.
- These chubby new lip crayons from Bobbi Brown are so pretty. Dusty Pink (far right) is particularly well-suited for spring.
- My friend L. recently gifted me with this Love & Toast Honey Coconut Handcreme, which has a subtle but nice scent and a perfect, non-greasy texture. I used about half the tube already.
- The last thing is one more picture from Sochi. My brother-in-law safely returned home from his Olympic adventure and sent one final picture of rock art, which I can’t seem to get enough of.