Lately I’ve been craving new sources of inspiration and/or motivation, and I thought I’d share some of my favorite sites:
- The Chalkboard Mag. There’s lots of healthy living and wellness advice on this site from LA’s Pressed Juicery. My level of aspiration to be one of their featured lithe, glow-y disciples is shamefully huge.
- The Happiness Project. I loved this book so much when I read it that I immediately bought a dozen extra copies and gave them away to friends and acquaintances alike. Now a cottage industry unto itself, author Gretchen Rubin’s works are more like a movement than a book club. Recent posts have focused on the art of changing habits, which is something we all could use from time to time.
- Simply Stated. This is from Real Simple magazine, a long-time favorite. Many posts focus on self-improvement but others are on life hacks or generally good advice.
- Oh Happy Day. This is a fun San Francisco-based blog that is visually pleasing and inspirational, even though the odds of me completing any of their projects are quite low.
- Fellow Flowers Anthem Blog. Lots of focus on running, being a mom, and just being awesome.